VENDOR REGISTRATION FOR 2017
VENDOR REGISTRATION DEADLINE WAS: April 14th
If you applied 2017 and were approved, you should have an email with info about your fee and where to mail the check. If you haven’t, please check your spam folder!
E-mails will be sent from news (at) southlandassociation.com
If you missed the deadline and want advanced notice when we have info about the 2018 Southland “Street Fair” please sign up here: http://eepurl.com/cMMxCP
Reminders for registered vendors:
• IF your application is accepted, you will be confirmed in email. (There is no confirmation receipt from filling out the form.)
• Once your application is confirmed, please mail your check by April 20th (so they arrive by April 22nd.) CHECKS will be used as confirmation that you will be attending!
• IF this application is not accepted for any reason, you will be notified. If we have questions, we will be in touch.
• No refund will be made for any other reason except rain cancellation.
Proceeds from the sale of spaces will be used for enhancement projects for the Southland Association.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE AND MAIL TO:
PO Box 4756
Lexington KY 40544
Health Department Permit:
A Temporary Food Service Establishment shall comply with the requirements of the Lexington-Fayette County Food Service Regulation #19. Temporary concessions which operate for one – three (1-3) days will be charged a $50.00 permit fee. All temporary concessions shall meet requirements for Temporary Food Service Establishments and are subject to inspection and enforcement by Health Department Inspectors. Information about
Sales & Use Tax Permits:
Vendors are responsible for tracking and paying their own sales tax where applicable. We were visited by a friendly (yes friendly) state representative last year who passed out single day sales and use tax applications to the smaller vendors and we want you to not panic if you are handed a tax form that looks like this!
Actually this is the 2017 temporary sales and use tax form and we’ve been asked to make sure all the vendors get and return a copy. If you already have a sales and use tax number it’s two fields. If you don’t it’s a bit more.
April 7th : Early Registration is due.
April 14th : FINAL Registration for vendors is due.
April 20th: don’t forget to mail your check!
April 22nd : Checks must be received, no exceptions
May 13th: STREET FAIR!
Vendor Placement and Set-Up:
- Vendors are responsible for the set-up and clean up their area.
- Vendors will be contacted about check-in and the check-in process and times. You will either be assigned • 12:30pm -1pm or 1:30pm – 2pm. Check-in will take place at Oleika Shrine Temple parking lot where you will be given directions.
- You will be given info about your placement the day of the event (this allows us to make last minute changes as needed.)
- Event runs from 3pm-8pm, Saturday May 13th, 2017.
Every effort will be made to have the fair. If weather causes the street fair to be cancelled, there will be no rain date.
Call: 270-769-8556 or write: email@example.com